We continue to adapt our safety measures in line with Government and RCVS guidelines in order to provide you with a seamless client experience and whilst still keeping everyone safe and minimising risks.
Prior to your Pets appointment, please familiarise yourselves with our current protocols:
- We have hand sanitiser pumps both upon entry and at the reception desk, we ask that all clients use this before and after appointments.
- We respectfully request that ALL clients wear a face mask, unless exempt.
- We ask that only one person attend their animal’s appointment unless you are bringing multiple animals, children or you require additional assistance.
- We are still limiting the number of visitors permitted to wait in the waiting room.
- On arrival at the surgery please come into reception and our team will guide you as to where you can take a seat or alternatively they may ask you to wait in your vehicle.
- We are permitting one client per pet into the consulting room with the veterinary surgeon. Unless, a prior arrangement has been made or if the appointment is of a sensitive nature.
- After the appointment, we ask that you make payment at the reception desk and book any further appointments if needed.