We have made some changes to the way we run in order to adhere to the Government and RCVS guidelines. To make the process as seamless as possible for you we have compiled the following list of changes that have been made to allow you to know what to expect when you come to visit us.
Please bear in mind that these changes are not what we wish to do but are necessary and everyone must unfortunately adhere to them. Please read them carefully so you are prepared for not only the changes we have made, but also of the guidance we are asking our clients to adhere to, so as to avoid any disappointment on arrival and during your appointment.
Please note we will be wearing more PPE than usual but we promise the usual smiley faces that put you at ease are still under the masks!
Prior to your Pets appointment, please follow the below instructions:
- We have hand sanitiser pumps both upon entry and at the reception desk, we ask that all clients use this before and after appointments.
- We respectfully request that ALL clients are to wear a face mask.
- Please enter the building to announce your arrival. We cannot accommodate you inside the building so please return to your vehicle until collected by your vet/nurse.
- Please time your arrival correctly. Unfortunately, we will have to reschedule any appointments if arrival is more than 5 minutes past the appointment time.
All surfaces and tools will be cleaned and disinfected between each appointment. We are allowing ourselves extra time between consultations to ensure the correct cleaning and disinfecting protocols are carried out.
- A member of the clinical team will greet you outside and confirm your pet’s history with you. This is your opportunity to have any questions or concerns addressed.
- The veterinary surgeon will take your pet into the consulting room for a full examination. During this procedure you will remain outside.
- Once the consultation is concluded the veterinary surgeon will bring your pet out to you.
- We then ask that you make payment at the reception desk and book any further appointments if needed.